unexpected error from external database driver (10019
Regava
2006-09-22 17:17:03 UTC
I have tried to import a DBF database into Access(2000) several times in the
past and was successful. Couple of days ago I tried to do the same with the
same database and got the above error. What can I do to fix this problem?
Please help!
Regava
Tom Wickerath
2006-09-28 07:15:02 UTC
Hi Regava,

Try this resolution to see if it is helpful:

ACC2000: "Unexpected Error from External Database Driver 8458"
Error Message When You Import dBase III File

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=306095

Tom Wickerath
Microsoft Access MVP

http://www.access.qbuilt.com/html/expert_contributors.html